Information Collection and Use
Your provision of personal data to us is voluntary. If you choose not to provide us with your personal data, it may not be possible for us to provide you with access to our Platforms or the services that you require.
“Personal data” is data that can be used to identify a natural person. During your access and use of our Platforms and services, we collect personal data such as:
- Your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, telephone number, e-mail address, contact address, identification number and other related information;
- Your financial information (e.g. credit card numbers and bank account information);
- Personal data of other individuals (e.g. If you use our services to share content with other individuals, or invite them to use our Platforms or services); and
- Other information that we are required or authorized to collect under any applicable law to authenticate, identify, or to verify any data that you have provided.
During your access and use of our Platforms and services, certain personal data is automatically collected from you or through the device you use to access our Platforms and services, including:
- Transactional information based on your activities with us (e.g. services you purchased and content you generated, your device type, identify and other unique identifiers);
- Device or software information (e.g. configuration information on your mobile devices, web browsers or other applications or platforms used to access our Platforms);
- Geo-locational information.
- IP addresses, browsing information (e.g. search history) and other browsing-related data in connection to your use of our Platforms and services;
- Information about your access to and usage of other mobile applications and software through our Platforms and services; and
- Information about your use of your user account to access into other third-party websites, applications or services.
You may disable the automatic collection of certain data. However, certain aspects (or the whole) of our Platforms and services may not be available to you if you choose to do so.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. this Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We may also collect personal data and information where required or permitted by any applicable law.
We may also collect personal data and information from when you submit an enquiry, feedback or email through our websites or other communication channels.
If you provide or allow the collection of personal data of anyone other than yourself, you warrant that you have informed him/her personal data and that he/she has consented to your disclosure of his/her personal data to us for those purposes.
How we use personal data collected
We collect and use the personal data received from you for the purposes listed below and any other related or associated purposes.
Service-related purposes. We collect and use your personal data for the purposes of serving you, such as:
- Providing you with the services that you have requested for;
- Authenticating, operating and maintaining your user account.
- To invite you in creating, developing, operating, providing, improving and promoting our Platforms, products, services and content.
- To provide you with personalized services based on how you access and use our Platform and services.
- To send you important notices and announcements such as services-related information, modification to terms, rules and software upgrading; and
- To respond to your feedback
Additional purpose. If you have consented, we may collect and use your personal data for additional purposes such as:
- Inviting you to promote our Platforms and services on social media platforms.
- Informing you of our latest activities, special offers and promotions.
- Informing you of other third-party products and/or services that you may be interested in;
- Inviting you to participate in polls and questionnaire surveys that may be conducted by us and /or third parties; and
- Publishing your feedback about us and/or our services on our marketing materials (including but not limited to newspapers, social media channels, etc).
- Contacting you. When using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you via regular mail, e-mail, SMS, telephone, push notifications (on your devices) or other means. You may determine the type and manner of information that you will receive from us by adjusting your communication preferences on our Platforms on your device.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
Our service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, we may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Disclosure to service providers. We may disclose your personal data with third parties such as:
- our service providers and data processors that provide services to us (e.g. accounting, hosting and maintenance services, data analytics services, e-mail message services, delivery service, payment transactions services, marketing, etc.); and
- our consultants and professional advisors (e.g. accountants, lawyers, auditors).
Disclosure for corporate transactions. We and our affiliates may be engaged in business asset transactions e.g. mergers, acquisitions and transfer of assets. In such circumstances, we may transfer and/or disclose your personal data to facilitate the completion of the transactions.
Other permitted disclosure. We may disclose your personal data as required or permitted by law, e.g. to regulatory authorities, statutory bodies or public agencies to comply with their requirements, policies and directives.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
RETENTION AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your personal data for so long as we need the personal data for our business and legal purposes. We will dispose of or delete such information if it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal data.
We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal data to prevent the loss, improper use, or unauthorized disclosure of your personal data. However, we cannot be held responsible for any safety or security breach (e.g. hacking) that is beyond our control.
When you use our Platforms and services, you may choose to share and upload your personal data to be publicly available to other users. We are not responsible for protecting and may not be able to remove from our Platforms any personal data that you have made publicly available. Please carefully consider any content that you share, upload, release or communicate through our Platforms and services.
- access your personal data through your user account.
- make corrections to your personal data through your user account.
- withdraw consent for our use and disclosure of your personal data by closing your user account.
- choose whether to participate in our personalized promotional scheme and other promotional schemes that we may offer from time to time.
We may charge you a fee for responding to your requests for access to your personal data or information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your personal data. If a fee is to be charged, we will inform you of the amount beforehand and will respond to your request once payment is received.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
If you have any concerns on how we handle your personal data, wish to make any requests in relation to your personal data, or have any queries in relation to this Policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].