1. First time login members, your passwords are your identity card numbers to login for the games booking online. You have to use the same password for your future bookings. You can also change your password after your first login.
2. Members are reminded to safe guard their own passwords and not to be used by others, any bookings not paid will be charged to the member with the same password & membership number registered online.
3. Bookings can be made by members either personally, by phone or online up to 7 days in advance.
4. Bookings will be accepted 24 hours daily. Phone bookings starts from 9.00am to 9.30pm.
5. No cancellation is allowed online; cancellation of bookings must be made at Reception counter either personally or by phone with verification of your membership particulars.
6. A member can book 1 court per game and up to a maximum of 2 sessions per day (online). Any additional hours to extend bookings shall be made at the Reception counter on the same day (if available). A session shall constitute such period of time as may be determined at the discretion by the Management Committee.
7. Payment for all bookings must be made before the commencement of the session booked but a cancellation can be made up to 24 hours prior to the commencement of the session booked. If no cancellation is made and the member making the booking is not using the court then he/she will be charged 3 times the court charges for the entire period booked.
8. A member who is fined 3 times the court fees for reasons stated in 7 above, on 2 occasions will not be allowed to make any bookings for a period of 3 months.
9. Paid bookings not taken up after 15 minutes of the booked time has lapsed will be released to others and no refunds or transfer of the booking will be made.
10. Advance bookings for Badminton courts on weekdays after 6pm will be by 2 hourly sessions of 6.00pm – 8.00pm and 8.00pm – 10.00pm on weekdays.
11. Members & guests are to comply to the various games bye-laws when using the games facilities.
12. Smoking, drinking or eating is strictly forbidden on the courts.